English Level A2
This programme is designed to enable students to achieve A 2 level of linguistic competencies. It means that after attending and successfully concluding their A2 in English, learners should show the following overall competencies:
- Functioning in social situations. They should be able to use polite forms of greetings; ask for and give detailed information about general things in their vicinity.
- Holding short conversations about general topics.
- Making simple transactions at banks, post offices and shops etc.
- Obtaining basic information about everyday activities like asking for bus timings and buying tickets at a bus terminal.
- Reacting to news and hold simple conversations about them.
|S.No||Course Code||Subject||Credit Hours|
|6||ELTA-021||Pronunciation 1 & Listening Skills||3|