English Level A1
The purpose of this program is to prepare students for A1 level of linguistic competencies. After successful completion of this program the students should be able to
- Interact in a simple way, ask, and answer questions about themselves e.g., where do they live? Which things do they have?
- Use and understand familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases according to their situation-based needs provided the other person speaks slowly and clearly and is ready to help.
- Understand very short, simple texts, for example on notices and posters and in catalogues, picking up phrases one at a time and rereading as required.
- Write a short, simple message or postcard, for example sending holiday greetings.
- Fill in forms with personal details, for example admission forms where they are required to write their names, nationality, address, and date of birth
|S.No||Course Code||Subject||Credit Hours|