Student Affairs is committed to supporting and serving all students. We strive to create a campus environment free of discrimination. As an advocate for students, please reach out to us to discuss any problem. We hear you. You matter. We care. We stand with you.
We seek to ensure student learning, engagement and success and to become leaders in promoting excellence.
The Students Affairs Branch offers a variety of services to students and facilitates their curricular and co-curricular activities. This branch functions as a friend and guide of a student, administering to his needs from the time he makes the first inquiry regarding admission to the university to the time he graduates from it. The office of student’s affairs is responsible to provide general information regarding courses, admissions, examinations and advocacy service to students seeking admissions in different courses of the university. It also facilitates the university’s students relating to their general welfare.
To provide general information regarding courses, admissions, examinations and counseling service to students seeking admissions in different course of the university and also facilitate them relating to their general welfare.
- Educational Assistance by Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal.
- To evaluate and make recommendations on applications for exemptions/refund of fee, fine, scholarships, outside trips/visits as per university rules.
- Verification of Scholarship Application of students related to Benevolent Fund etc.
- To coordinate with Administration and Teaching Departments for conducting intra-university debate competitions, functions, seminars, workshops, entrepreneur week/job fair and welcome parties.
- Inter-Department Speech Contest.
- Supervision of different Societies/Clubs for Co-Curricular and Extra-Curricular activities.
- Nomination of Students/Faculty for HEC/Other Organizations’ programs.
- Issuing Internship Letters to University students.
- Issuance of Alumni Cards.
- Blood Donation Camps and Eye Camps.