M.Sc. Pakistan Studies
To enable the students to have good command our applications of comprehensive and conceptual interdisciplinary approaches for analyzing concepts and complex argument in the field of study.
3. To stimulate students’ ability to think critically.
4. To develop intellectual leadership through articulation of diversity of thoughts.
5. Demonstrate good communication skills both in report writing and in verbal presentations.
6. To keep them aware about ethical and social values.
7. To provide a broad, innovative, and quality education in all areas of Pakistan Studies.
8. To develop patriotism among students in this way they can also contribute to the elimination of corruption.
BA/B.Sc/ with 45% Marks