Belt and Road College of Beijing Normal University (Zhuhai) 2020 International Student Recruitment
The MBA and MPA programs offer full and partial scholarships. A full scholarship will provide a tuition waiver for two academic years, a health insurance, and a stipend for housing and living. A partial scholarship will provide a tuition waiver for two academic years, a health insurance, and a partial stipend for living.
About Scholarship Provider
Beijing Normal University (BNU) was founded in 1902 and is one of the most prestigious universities in China. As per the QS World University Rankings 2018, BNU ranks 8 among universities on mainland China. The Belt and Road School (BRS) is located in BNU at Zhuhai in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area, which is one of the most economically vibrant regions in the world. To support the Belt and Road Initiative and the development of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area, BRS is encouraging applications from excellent graduates in Economics, Management, Political Sciences, Law and in any of the other relevant fields to enroll, according to their qualifications, in either the Master of Business Administration (MBA) or the Master of Public Administration (MPA ) programs offered in BNU's Zhuhai Campus.
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People's Republic of China, comply with China's laws and regulations, and the regulations of BNU;
2. Applicants must have a bachelor's degree or above. One year or longer of working experience is preferred;
3. Applicants should demonstrate an adequate level of proficiency in English;
4. Applicants should be in good health and not carrying diseases that might imply the denial of entry into China under Chinese laws and regulations (according to the formal classification of “Prohibited entry into China”).
How to Apply?
1. Undergraduate transcript and bachelor's degree certificate;
2. Two recommendation letters;
3. Personal statement and resume (CV) accompanied by a short video clip to introduce yourself;
4. Health certificate;
5. Applicants who are native English speakers or have successfully completed full-time study at a recognized university (in which the sole language of instruction and assessment was English) are not required to provide internationally recognized English language proficiency test results. Other applicants who do not meet these conditions must submit TOEFL (higher than 85) or IELTS (higher than 6.0) results;
6. One copy of Standard Chinese Visa Photo and two copies of a valid ordinary passport.
For more details Click Here