Welcome to Student Affairs Branch
Functions and Duties
- Educational Assistance by Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal.
- To evaluate and make recommendations on applications for exemptions/refund of fee, fine, scholarships, outside trips/visits as per university rules.
- Verification of Scholarship Application of students related to Benevolent Fund etc.
- To coordinate with Administration and Teaching Departments for conducting intra-university debate competitions, functions, seminars, workshops, entrepreneur week/job fair and welcome parties.
- Inter-Department Speech Contest.
- Supervision of different Societies/Clubs for Co-Curricular and Extra-Curricular activities.
- Nomination of Students/Faculty for HEC/Other Organizations’ programs.
- Issuing Internship Letters to University students.
- Issuance of Alumni Cards.
- Blood Donation Camps and Eye Camps.