Functions and Duties
What We Offer
- Incubation Space and Mentoring Support
- Furnished Co-working Space
- Linkage with Angel Inestors and Venture Capitalists
- Free trainings / capacity building sessions
- Meet ups with industry experts / Alumni / practitioners
- State-of-the-art building and facilities
- Purpose built infrastructure for Incubation and Commercialization
- Furnished co-working space
- Video-conferencing rooms
- Conference Halls
- Discussion rooms
- Idea room
- Uninterrupted internet facility
How to Register for Startup
Apply at: http://bit.ly/3bGma6x
Contact us at email@example.com
Social Media Links
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/BICONp
Roles and Responsibilities
- Promote faculty, students and alumni to start their businesses.
- Connect the startups with the Industrial partners, Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists
- Showcase the prototype and products of startups
- Facilitate the access to laboratories, libraries, ICT-facilities, technical workforce, subject matter experts, and seed-funding opportunities.
- Provide guidance, including lectures, mentoring, access to materials, and technical advice on launching startups,
- Encourage the startups to generate opportunities for students to get internships, part-time and full-time jobs
- Transfer the skills and lessons from the incubators to the other universities to enhance the competitiveness and networking
- Provide physical infrastructure to entrepreneurs for incubation and Co-working space.
- Select business strategies for; protecting intellectual property, mobilizing resources and converting innovative ideas into successful enterprises.