The NUML Placement Centre established in the year 2021. The placement office is located in Ibn e Rushd block. The office endeavors to develop and maintain a relationship of mutual benefits between corporate employers and NUML which eventually benefits the students and graduates of NUML. It helps students to define their career goals and equips themselves with the skills and information necessary for a successful job/internship search. Throughout the year students are urged to use the resources of the Office for conducting job/internship searches. The Placement Office organizes a number of Job Fairs and on-Campus Recruitment Drives. It maintains an extensive list of internship possibilities. We are assisting students in writing resumes and giving good interviews.
- To assist our students, graduates and alumni to build useful relationship with various stakeholders to achieve rewarding and professional careers as interns, employees and even as entrepreneurs.
- To facilitate, develop and maintain a network of relationship with industry, corporate, development sector and public sector for seamless assimilation of NUML graduates in the job market.
- To help the students through their capacity building in order to define their career goals and equip themselves with the skills and information necessary for a successful job search.
- Identification of various opportunities for the students Internships and Job Placements and their dissemination among students / faculty / administration.
- Development of an active Student Database for sharing with stakeholders and institutional memory.
- Development of Corporate / Industrial Linkages for wider stakeholders’ connectivity.
- Capacity development of students to improve their Presentation and Job Seeking Skills.
What We Offer
Following services are offered by the Placement Office:
- Develop linkages with the Corporate World.
- Provide opportunities for students to link with the Corporate World.
- Intimate students for internships / job opportunities and platforms.
- Organize Job Fairs and Campus Recruitment drives
- Develop Students` Profile.
- Organize Visits to Corporate Sector/Industries
- Organize Alumni engagement activities
- Organize Trainings/workshops on CV Writing Skills
- Organize Trainings/Workshops on Interviewing Skills
- Organize Trainings/Workshops on Job Searching Skills
- Organize Mock Interview Sessions
- Organize Corporate Grooming Sessions
- Developed effective linkages with Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industries (ICCI) for internships and job placements.
- Developed effective linkages with Rawalpindi Chamber of Commerce & Industries (RCCI) for internships and job placements.
- Nominated 200 Students to Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industries (ICCI) for internships and job placements.
- Nominated 25 Students to NTDC for paid internships.
- Nominated 9 students to IGI Insurance company for paid internships.
For internships, jobs and scholarships opportunities please visit our page https://www.facebook.com/numlpc/ or Contact:
Placement Office, Ground Floor, Room 08, Ibn e Rushd Block
National University of Modern Languages (NUML)
Sector H-9 Islamabad-44000. Pakistan
Tel: 051- 9265100 Ext: 1023