National Academy of Corporate Social Responsibility (NACSR) is an academic platform to increase knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) by doing research, provide CSR solutions to industry and awareness to community in this domain. The academy aims to:
- Develop CSR Index and CSR Code of Conduct for industry.
- Provide CSR Reporting, Auditing and Consultancy services.
- Publish journal of CSR.
- Do capacity building of fellows from academia and industry.
- Promote dialogue on CSR among social activists, academicians and industrialists.
- Develop virtual social network.