Journal of Research in Social Sciences (JRSS)
Guidelines for Authors:
The authors should follow guidelines while submitting articles to JRSS
1.Language:The submitted manuscripts should be written in English, (American or British usage is accepted, and however it should not be a mixture of both) and must be in double spaced. Manuscripts should be free from grammatical errors.
2. Format: Manuscripts should be composed according to APA (American Psychological Association) 6th edition format.
3. Title:Title should be a brief, not more than fourteen words it should be written in Times New Roman Font Size 14 Bold and centered. The title page should include the author’s/ authors' full name affiliation and email address.
4.Abstract: The author should provide detail (name, affiliation, and email address) about him/herself below the center of the title of the article.
5. Key Words: Provide maximum 6 key words of the manuscript.
6. Abbreviation: If there are some non-standard abbreviations are used in the article, then the author/ authors should be a list of these abbreviations at the end of article after list of references.
7. Introduction: The Introduction should provide a clear statement of the problem, the relevant literature on the subject should be cited. Methods and procedures used in the research should be described in detail. Results should be clearly described and should provide a comprehensive picture of results. Previously published findings should be written in the present tense. Detailed interpretation of data should not be included. In discussion section findings should be interpreted in view of the present study results and results of past researches in that area. Conclusions should be given at the end of article. Discussion section should describe briefly the major findings. It should describe the validity of observation and other published work dealing with the same type of findings. Tables should be kept to a minimum and be designed to be as simple as possible.
8.Plagiarism:JRSS believes in quality research and consequently, observes zero tolerance for plagiarism.
9. If the research project is funded by some funding agency, or some people have provided any assistance/ support, such facts can be acknowledged briefly at the end of the article.
10.Submission of a manuscript to JRSS implies that the work submitted has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; and that if when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to transfer of the copyright to the publisher. All manuscripts submitted to JRSS are sent for 'double blind' peer-review process in order to produce quality researches through JRSS.
Articles can be submitted to JRSS through following email id:
Chief Editor: Prof. Dr. Sufiana Khatoon Malik