Session February 2012
1. Applications are invited for admissions to the following full-time Functional Courses (morning / evening programmes) for the session starting from February 2012 in NUML, Islamabad Campus and Regional Campuses Peshawar, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Karachi, Hyderabad & Quetta. Following programmes are offered:-
2. As per HEC new procedure for admission, all foreign nationals will apply to Academics Branch, NUML for seeking a letter of confirmation of his / her admission. Admission forms can be obtained from the University Main Campus and Regional Campuses on payment of Rs. 400/- in cash and Rs. 600/- by post. Application form can be downloaded from NUML website www.numl.edu.pk and submitted (attested copies of all educational documents, 02 passport size pictures, copy of domicile & character certificate) along with postal order / bank draft for Rs. 400/- in favour of Rector NUML, Islamabad / Regional Director (concerned in case of Regional Campuses).
3. The University will not be obliged to start a programme / course in a particular discipline due to any constraint.
4. Limited hostel facilities are available for Male & Female students in Main Campus Islamabad for students coming from remote areas and doing courses of one or more than one year duration.
5. Transport facilities on specific routes in Rawalpindi / Islamabad are available on payment.
6. Candidates desirous of getting admissions at Regional Campuses should seek information from respective campuses at Peshawar & Karachi (for detail visit www.numl.edu.pk).
7. All admissions will be made on merit according to the qualification and performance of candidates in entry test and interview. Dues once deposited will not be refunded.
8. Applicants who have appeared in their annual Board/University examinations and applying for degree courses must bring a letter of recommendation of passing the examination with at least 50 % marks from Head of the Institution last attended and attach a copy of the Roll No Slip indicating the particulars of the applicant that he / she has appeared / appearing in the Board / University Exams.
9. Last date for receipt of application forms is 04th Jan 2012.
10. Entrance Test:- Date:- 11 January 2012. Venue:- NUML, Main campus Islamabad and all regional campuses. (Candidates to specify choice of test centre and choice of campus while applying)