Talented Young Scientists Visiting Program
Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology has launched
"Talented Young Scientists Visiting Program". Under this program, Young Scientists under the age of 45 may apply for funding upto US Dollars 2000, the duration of 6-12 months. The details of the program is enclosed herewith. However, for more information, website: http://www.tysp.org/English may be' visited please.
The program is very much attractive and beneficial for Pakistan.
Interested candidates may contact them directly under intimation to this mission. The program is purely on merit based and selection of candidates is by Ministry of Science & Technology, China only. This mission have no role in selection .Process. We disseminate this information for the wider interest of people of Pakistan only.
Under the Talented Young Scientist Visiting Program (hereinafter TYSP), China will host young scientists from Asian and African countries to work in Chinese research institutes, Universities or enterprises, TYSP aims to promote communication among Scientists, nurture the best researchers, and foster long-term cooperation among research institutes, universities and enterprises in Asian and African countries.
- The Ministry of Science and Technology of China will provide a monthly allowance of $2,000 to each of the visiting scientists, covering accommodation, insurance and other living expenditure during the program.
- The funding will be allocated to the Chinese host institutes.
The scientists funded by TYSP will stay in China for 6 months or 1 year.
The Ministry of Science and Technology of China will inform the Asian and African countries' national sci-tech authorities of available positions. The Positions will also be posted on the official website of TYSP (www.tysp.org);
- If interested in particular positions, scientists will contact the corresponding
Chinese host institutes will issue the Letter of Consent to suitable applicants;
- E!igible applicants (those who receive the letter of consent from the host institutes) will submit the hard copy of the finished Application Form and the
Letter of Consent to their domestic sci-tech authorities;
- The sci-tech authorities will collect the materials and issue the Recommendation
Letter to the applicants;
- The sic-tech authorities will send the applicants' materials, including the
Application Form (1) the letter of Consent (2) and the Recommendation Letter
(3), to the required address by MoST to apply for the funding;
- Based on comprehensive evaluation of the application materials (1)(2)(3), MoST will decide the finalists. MoST will issue the Letter of Confirmation to those selected candidates through their domestic sci-tech authorities;
- The host institutes will sign the Employment Agreement with the selected candidates;
Please contact the host institutes for the required documents for visa application
and border entry.
China Science and Technoloqy Exchange Center
Add: No. 54, Sanlihe Road, Beijing, China