Besides Chinese language courses, our institute also organized many kinds of
cultural activities to promote exchange and communication of culture and
education between China and Pakistan. In 2010, the Institute organized and
joined more than 60 cultural communication activities that expanded the
influence and enhanced reputation of our institute.
In 2010, the number of activities which organized by Confucius Institute in
Islamabad, caused widely attentions from Medias. Twenty one Chinese and
Pakistani Medias have reported the activities which are reported for 43 times.
Cultural Communication Activities
- 1. The Local Teacher Training
- 2. Chinese Learning Materials and Culture Books Exhibition
- 3. Lectures from Well-Known Scholars
- 4. Shaoxing Academy Summer Camp
- 5. Confucius Institute Scholarship
- 6. The Compilation of Relative Books